Buscamos a un Service Coordinator en Zacatecas.
Contrato por 6 meses.
Aplicar a través del siguiente link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2477313150
YOUR ACTIONS TODAY IMPACT THE WORLD TOMORROW
Discover sustainable solutions
As a leader in the cement and mining industries, we have taken on the responsibility of developing sustainable solutions. We have the ambition to engineer the zero emissions cement plant and the zero emissions mining process by 2030. And your know-how and innovative mindset will take us from idea to action. In this journey, we see digitalization as the enabler towards zero emissions.
Express your passion for digitalization and innovation and together, we will discover the sustainable solutions of tomorrow.
Do you want to make a difference in the world and contribute to a sustainable future? We believe that we can develop the technology and gain the know-how to make that difference, tackling the climate change challenge. We need your skills, curiosity and drive for change to fulfill our goal.
Information about the department the candidate will be a part of
You will be partnering with Service Execution team and other employees in the organization.
• Confirm, communicate and coordinate services for customers.
• Serve as primary scheduling contact for customers and internal resources to meet customer expectations.
• Act as the primary contact for Services team during working hours.
• Maintain services database (Oracle experience is a plus)
• Analyze the offers and PO to register in the operation system
• Follow up of services requirement of customers internal and external
• Back office of service staff
• Provides full reporting for own area
• travel arrangement to service staff
• Contact to the customer for clarification
• Support the service team’s needs including parts orders, documentation, etc.
What you bring:
• At least 2+ years of Job experience.
• Experience working with engineering services coordination is helpful.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and have a firm understanding of ERP (Oracle is helpful).
What we offer
• An equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
• A global network of supportive colleagues and growth opportunities.
• Work-life balance so you can focus on professional and personal priorities.
• Competitive benefit package including ife insurance, Health Insurance (Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores y Menores).
• Savings Fund.
• 10 days of Vacation Time when reaching the First Year Anniversary.
• Christmas Allowance (Aguinaldo) of 1 Month.
As an equal opportunity employer, FLSmidth embraces diversity and equality by promoting an environment of inclusion. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply – the more diverse our employees are, the stronger our team is.
Kindly note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries – for more information please visit FLSmidth.com/careers