Ver más información en y aplicar en:
Experience in Mining required (7-10 years)
Seize global opportunities
Joining a team of more than 11,000 people working across more than 60 countries, you will be part of an agile network of talented and ambitious people. In fact, we count on you to engage, connect and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. Seize the opportunity to learn, create and develop your potential with us.
Do you want to make a difference in the world and contribute to a sustainable future? We believe that we can develop the technology and gain the know-how to make that difference, tackling the climate change challenge. We need your skills, curiosity and drive for change to fulfill our goal.
• Promotes FLSmidth Mining Portfolio with Customers.
• Records and analyzes sales to report to engineers and clients at a high level of technical complexity.
• Leads technical and project procedures and workflow improvement initiatives.
• Promotes a culture of personal and team safety, including others who may be affected by the company’s operational activities.
What you bring:
• At least 7 years of Job experience.
• Experience working with customers in Mining.
• Ability to analyze sales trends, pricing, and margins.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and have a firm understanding of ERP (Oracle is helpful).
What we offer
• An equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
• A global network of supportive colleagues and growth opportunities.
• Work-life balance so you can focus on professional and personal priorities.
• Competitive benefit package including ife insurance, Health Insurance (Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores y Menores).
• Savings Fund.
• Vacation Time Accrual starting day one.
• Christmas Allowance (Aguinaldo) of 1 Month.
As an equal opportunity employer, FLSmidth embraces diversity and equality by promoting an environment of inclusion. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply – the more diverse our employees are, the stronger our team is.
Kindly note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries – for more information please visit