FLSmidth is looking for a Field Service Engineer
INDISPENSABLE experiencia en reductores.
Ability to travel (Travel activity ~80%)
Location: Zacatecas, Mexico.
Join a diverse and inclusive work culture
Our differences make us unique and stronger. Every day, you will work with colleagues from different cultures. You will be challenged to see things in a new way and you will experience why differences are a strength.
Supervisory Org: Cement Industry
As a Gear Systems Service Engineer you will mainly be responsible for supporting our customers in fast and effective services and installations all over the word.. It doesn’t matter where you are from – important is to be close to our customers, that is why we are open for home office solutions
You Will Be (Your Responsibilities)
• Installation, check and maintenance of big heavy duty gear units and oil lubrication supply units at our international customers plants
• Technical support and trouble shooting
• Advising customers for upcoming maintenance and repair works as well as making recommendations for spare parts
• Training of local maintenance personnel during the assignments at customers plants
• Sales initiations with the customers
• Providing service report after visit on plant
You Have (Your Qualifications)
• Technical University background
• Experience in mechanical industry
• Experience in gearing or mechanical drive technology
• Ability to travel (Travel activity ~70%)
• Good negotiation and persuasion skills
• Fluent in English and Spanish, spoken and writting: other languages would be an advantage
What We Offer
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Development and Training within a respected global company.
• + other benefits